Are You Caught in a Vortex Created by Lack of Agile Thinking?
Engage with IDM’s Empowering Practices
- How to boost collaborative intelligence in teams, for consultants, managers, and coaches
- How to coach your team using social-emotional and cognitive tools, for team leaders
- How to introduce deliberately developmental processes into your organization, for executives and board members
- How to stretch agile thinking into dialogical and dialectical thinking, for start-ups
A CDF-based transformational leadership program
A program for CEOs and Board Members who want to benefit from cutting edge practices of agile dialectical thinking. The one-year program intermingles educational webinars teaching CDF foundations, values, principles, and practices with personal assessment and weekly executive coaching and mentoring.
“Just in time” one-on-one executive coaching sessions
Compassionate dialog for reviewing problems requiring you to grasp business transformations, not just “change” or “disruption”
- How to strengthen organizational innovation through collaborative intelligence of teams
- How to shift organizational dialog to the level of complex adaptive systems
- How to strengthen distributed leadership through dialoguing differently based on dialectic
- How to design teaching programs for agile dialectical thinking in schools, colleges, organizations, and institutions