Are You Caught in a Vortex Created by Lack of Agile Thinking?
Engage with IDM’s Meta-Thinking Practices
Special offers changing regularly that address urgent market needs
Where is your present pain point?
June-August 2017: Business model analysis interviews within the DTF Meta-Thinking Framework, for individuals or teams, with prompt written as well as verbal strategic feedback.
In-house workshops based on Otto Laske’s meta-thinking methodology
Are you ready to learn?
- Rethinking your business model canvas to reshape its value proposition, key resources and activities for chosen customer segments; for large and middle-size company CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- Reviewing your business model in the context of its outer environment, and the latter’s complicities, opportunities and constraints, for large and middle-size company CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- Helping your teams boost their collaborative intelligence and assumption mapping through meta-thinking; for strategy building and innovation teams
- Scaffolding your teams’ effectiveness through systems constellation work amplified by meta-thinking practices; for agile team coaches
- Scaffolding your teams’ maturity by introducing deliberately developmental processes; for executives and board members
- Enhancing team coaching through guidance from social-emotional team mapping; for team coaches, team leaders, and consultants
A transformational leadership program based on meta-thinking
Are you in the know or only in the do?
Research in adult development has yielded new insights into the development of complexity thinking in adults. These insights are still a well-kept secret …
Our program makes use of insights of 40 years of research on this topic, as synthesized in the Constructive Developmental Framework (CDF) (1999-2000). We teach CEO and Board members as well as high level teams how to take advantage of new tools for transcending purely logical thinking within an agile/lean/design framework. You will be amazed by the effectiveness and maturity enhancement deliverable through these tools!
The program teaches by doing, using the latest internet tools for canvas construction, canvas review, and forging new value propositions.
Now in beta-testing, the program intermingles educational webinars that teach principles and practices of complexity thinking with personal assessment and weekly executive coaching and mentoring. One-on-one mentoring is already available. Experienced trainers of executive coaching and team coaching are invited to apply.
“Just in time” evidence-based executive and life coaching
Are you prepared to be frank with yourself?
- Whether you are an executive or not, we coach you based on an interview-based assessment of your present social-emotional, cognitive, and behavioral profile through the Constructive Developmental Framework
- We also help you acquire complexity-thinking — more needed than ever — based on an assessment of the quality of your present integral thinking capacity, in the framework of DTF, the Dialectical Thought Form Framework
- We further help you understand better how you come across to others — unbeknownst to yourself — based on your “Need/Press” profile, following Henry Murray’s personality theory and its implementation through M. Aderman’s Need/Press Questionnaire — elucidating your self conduct, approach to tasks, and emotional intelligence, in short your value proposition to others as a team member and your implicit business model
- From top-down leader to humble gardener: compassionate dialog about your role in innovating your company’s business model
- From scared to secure: helping you innovate based on knowing your private and professional self in your function as CEO, COO, CFO, or Board Member
Keynote Topics Offered
Are you open to new knowledge?
- Digital connectivity and innovation: New forms of work culture and work delivery
- Creating innovation by boosting collaborative intelligence in teams
- Strengthening your organization’s dialog culture in and between teams
- Scaffolding distributed leadership by cutting-edge dialog practices: Experiments in progress
- Designing project-bound teaching programs for meta-thinking in business schools and colleges
- Understanding the core dialog culture of today’s innovative businesses
For all inquiries, write to IDM Director Otto Laske, email@example.com.