Are You Caught in a Vortex Created by Lack of Agile Thinking?
Engage with IDM’s Empowering Thought Practices
- Boosting collaborative intelligence in teams through meta-thinking; for consultants, managers, and coaches
- Enhancing scripted agile coaching by mentoring team members in social-emotional perspective-taking and meta-thinking; for agile coaches, mentors, facilitators, and consultants
- Acquiring new developmental tools for enhancing maturity in teams, for team leaders
- Innovating team-based work delivery by introducing deliberately developmental processes; for executives and board members
- Learning the foundations for complex dialogical thinking in teams; for start-ups
A CDF-based transformational leadership program
A program for CEOs and Board Members who want to benefit from cutting edge practices of agile thinking based on cognitive-developmental research. The one-year program, now in beta-testing, intermingles educational webinars teaching CDF principles and practices with personal assessment and weekly executive coaching and mentoring. One-on-one mentoring is available immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Just in time” one-on-one executive coaching sessions
Compassionate dialog for reviewing problems requiring you to grasp business transformations, not just “change” or “disruption”.
- Digital connectivity and innovation: New forms of work culture and work delivery
- Organizational innovation through boosting collaborative intelligence in teams
- Shifting organizational dialog to the level of complex adaptive systems
- Strengthening distributed leadership through dialoguing differently based on forms of meta-thinking
- Designing teaching programs for complexity thinking in schools and colleges